Bremer Whyte Brown & O’Meara, LLP is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the position of Associate Attorney in Los Angeles, California.
About Bremer Whyte Brown & O’Meara LLP
Bremer Whyte Brown & O’Meara, LLP (“Bremer Whyte”) is an AV-rated firm with more than 180 attorneys and offices throughout California, Nevada, Arizona, and Colorado that provides a full range of transaction and litigation services to businesses and individuals.
About the Opportunity
Bremer Whyte Brown & O’Meara is currently seeking an Associate Attorney who has 2 years of litigation experience to join its firm in their Civil Litigation practice group for its Los Angeles, California office.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Researching and drafting legal briefs
- Working on and arguing various law and motion matters in court
- Trial preparation
- Discovery experience, including both taking and defending depositions
- Be a member in good standing with the State Bar of California.
- 2 years of litigation experience.
- Have courtroom and deposition experience (trial experience is a plus).
- Experience with legal research, drafting of motions, and discovery.
- Work well independently.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and computer ability.
- BWB&O is committed to inclusion and diversity.
- It focuses on career development, along with, providing the attorneys with a healthy work-life balance.
- BWB&O offers a competitive market-based compensation package based on experience, a bonus program, dental, medical, and vision insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, and 401k.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of this post.
Los Angeles, California.