Farah & Farah is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the position of 1st party litigator in Jacksonville, Florida.
About Farah & Farah
Farah & Farah is a large Personal Injury/ Workers’ Compensation law firm operating since 1979. It is an established, successful, firm specializing in personal injury.
About the Opportunity
Farah & Farah is inviting applications from eligible candidates who have 1-3+ years of first-party property or PIP defense litigation experience for the position of 1st party litigator in Jacksonville, Florida.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage a significant caseload from inception to post-trial.
- Attend hearings, depositions, mediations, and trials.
- Prepare pleadings, discovery/discovery responses, motions, and other litigation documents.
- Prepare timely reports to insurance carriers and clients regarding case status and ongoing activities.
- Develop clients via relationship-building methods.
- Travel to various courthouses and other locations will be expected.
- Meet monthly billing requirements.
- In an office professional setting.
- Must have knowledge and experience in first-party property claims and/or PIP litigation.
- 1-3+ years of first-party property or PIP defense litigation experience.
- Must have knowledge and expertise in all phases of litigation from pleadings through trial.
- Must have knowledge and experience taking and defending depositions.
- Must have strong and persuasive oral advocacy as well as excellent writing skills.
- Must be skilled in evaluating cases.
- Must be a Good Standing Member of the Florida Bar.
- Must have working knowledge and familiarity with Microsoft Office products.
- Must be technologically confident; very comfortable using process management systems and effectively utilizing available technology and automation.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of this post.