Wilson Elser’s San Francisco office is seeking eligible candidates for the position of Transportation Attorney.
About Wilson Elser
Founded in 1978, Wilson Elser is a full-service and leading defense litigation law firm with more than 1,000 attorneys, across 42 offices in the United States and one in London.
About the Opportunity
Wilson Elser’s San Francisco office is seeking a Transportation Attorney to join the national services team of a leading international logistics client in all aspects of its transportation and general liability defense litigation.
This is an excellent opportunity for lawyers with litigation experience looking to continue to grow in their careers and be a part of an expanding national services team for a dynamic, high-profile client.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Independently manage a litigation caseload, working cases from beginning to end
- Work closely with other attorneys and Partners around the country on legal projects
- Communicate with clients and provide status reports
- Regularly handle court appearances, written discovery, motion practice, and depositions
- JD from an ABA accredited law school
- Admitted to practice in the State of California
- 7+ years of personal injury defense litigation experience
- Transportation, logistics, trucking, and related regulatory experience required
- Superior analytical skills and ability to navigate novel legal issues
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Deposition and law and motion experience
- Ability to work within a fast-paced team environment
The salary range for this position is $155,000 to $225,000.
Perks and Benefits
- Excellent Benefits including a 401k match
- Professional development programs including in-house CLE and National Attorney training
- Unlimited PTO plan
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Corporate Discount Plans
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply by sending their credentials to AttorneyRecruiting@wilsonelser.com and putting “San Francisco Transportation Attorney” in the subject line.
San Francisco, California.