Wilson Elser’s Dallas office is currently seeking to hire a Transportation Associate Attorney.
About Wilson Elser
Founded in 1978, Wilson Elser is a full-service and leading defense litigation law firm with more than 900 attorneys, across 42 offices in the United States and one in London.
About the Opportunity
Wilson Elser’s Dallas office is currently seeking to hire a Transportation Associate Attorney with 3+ years of Personal Injury defense litigation experience.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Independently manage a litigation caseload, working cases from beginning to end
- Work closely with other attorneys and Partners around the country on legal projects
- Communicate with clients and provide status reports
- Regularly handle court appearances, written discovery, motion practice, and depositions
- JD from an ABA accredited law school
- Admitted to practice in the State of Texas
- 3+ years of Personal Injury defense litigation experience
- Transportation and logistics, trucking, and related regulatory experience preferred but not required
- Superior analytical skills and ability to navigate novel legal issues
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Deposition and law and motion experience preferred
- Ability to work within a fast-paced team environment
Perks and Benefits
- Excellent Benefits including a 401k match
- Professional development programs including in-house CLE and National Attorney training
- Unlimited PTO plan
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Corporate Discount Plans
The annualized salary range for this position is $135,000 to $160,000. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other job-related factors.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply by sending their credentials to AttorneyRecruiting@wilsonelser.com and putting “Dallas Transportation Associate Attorney” in the subject line.