Wilson Elser’s Las Vegas office is currently seeking eligible candidates for the position of Toxic Tort Trial Attorney.
About Wilson Elser
Founded in 1978, Wilson Elser is a full-service and leading defense litigation law firm with more than 1,000 attorneys, across 42 offices in the United States and one in London.
About the Opportunity
Wilson Elser’s Las Vegas office currently seeks a Toxic Tort Trial Attorney. This role will provide a long-term flexible work environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for lawyers with litigation experience who are looking to grow in their careers and take on increased and substantive defense litigation-based responsibilities.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Take a leading role on a dynamic and growing litigation team
- Independently manage a litigation caseload, working cases from beginning to end
- Work closely with other attorneys and Partners on legal projects
- Regularly handle court appearances and depositions
- Communicate with clients and provide status reports
- JD from an accredited law school
- Admitted to practice in the state of Nevada
- 5+ years of toxic tort litigation experience
- Toxic tort, product liability, and/or catastrophic injury experience preferred
- Asbestos, talc, diacetyl, benzene, or other toxic tort experience preferred
- 1st or 2nd chair trial experience required
- Superior analytical skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Legal project management experience is helpful
The salary range for this position is $120,000 to $160,000.
Perks and Benefits
- Excellent Benefits including a 401k match
- Professional development programs including in-house CLE and National Attorney Training
- Generous PTO plan
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Corporate Discount Plans
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by sending credentials to AttorneyRecruiting@wilsonelser.com and putting “Las Vegas Toxic Tort Trial Attorney” in the subject line.
Las Vegas, Nevada.