Amazon.com Services LLC is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the post of Corporate Counsel Intellectual Property (Trademark) at various offices.
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company focusing on e-commerce, cloud computing, online advertising, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
About the Opportunity
Amazon.com Services LLC is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the post of Corporate Counsel Intellectual Property Trademark) at various offices.
As a senior attorney on the IP team, the candidate will be a trademark subject matter expert supporting a multi-faceted approach to global brand enforcement, notice and takedown, anti-counterfeiting, and developing and implementing intellectual property protection policies.
Roles and Responsibilities
The Counsel will interact directly with cross-functional global legal and business teams within Amazon to develop and manage new solutions for risk assessments and protection of brands, trademarks, copyrights and related intellectual property, as well as educating and coaching clients.
- 10+ years of experience with trademark and copyright issues (in-house experience a plus).
- Experience managing prosecution and enforcement for a trademark portfolio consisting of domestic and foreign marks.
- Experience leading investigations and negotiations to resolve trademark disputes.
- J.D. degree and membership in good standing in at least one US state bar.
- Expert-level knowledge of trademark and copyright issues, opportunities and best practices for enforcement in online and physical channels.
- Experience litigating trademark matters in civil court and before the TTAB.
- Ability to be responsible for all trademark and copyright-related activities for multiple business segments, including training, branding, risk assessment, prosecution, maintenance and enforcement, in a fast-paced, frugal environment.
- Creativity, attention to detail, commitment to customer service, and excellent communication skills.
- A passion for intellectual property.
The base pay for this position ranges from $146,500/year to $272,500/year.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below the post to apply.
Arlington, Culver City, Sunnyvale, Seattle, Redmond and New York.