Wilson Elser’s Boston office is currently seeking a Professional Liability Associate Attorney for its general liability practice group.
About Wilson Elser
Founded in 1978, Wilson Elser is a full-service and leading defense litigation law firm with more than 900 attorneys, across 42 offices in the United States and one in London.
About the Opportunity
Wilson Elser’s Boston office is currently seeking a Professional Liability Associate Attorney with 4+ years of professional liability litigation experience for its general liability practice group.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Independently manage a litigation caseload, working cases from beginning to end
- Represent clients in a wide range of general liability claims
- Work closely with other attorneys and Partners on legal projects
- Regularly handle court appearances and depositions
- Communicate with clients and provide status reports
- JD from an accredited law school
- Must be admitted to practice in MA (NH, ME, VT is a plus)
- 4+ years of professional liability litigation experience
- Coverage experience is a plus but not required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to integrate into a fast-team-oriented oriented environment
- Legal project management experience is helpful
- Excellent Benefits including a 401k match
- Professional development programs including in-house CLE and National Attorney Training
- Unlimited PTO plan
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Corporate Discount Plans
- Competitive compensation package
How to Apply?
Apply online by sending your credentials to AttorneyRecruiting@wilsonelser.com and putting “Boston Professional Liability Associate Attorney” in the subject line.