Gertsburg Licata is looking to hire a Legal Assistant for its Cleveland office.
About the Organization
Gertsburg Licata (G&L) is a full-service business law and strategic advisory firm representing and serving entrepreneurs and executives of middle-market enterprises in business transactions, litigation and arbitration, and regulatory matters.
About the Position
Gertsburg Licata is looking to hire a Legal Assistant with 2+ years of experience for its Cleveland office.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Preparing correspondence, memoranda, and other high-level legal documents on behalf of attorneys.
- Coordinating intake telephone calls, maintaining communication with existing clients, and handling routine client matters as requested.
- Managing appointments, meetings, and conferences for attorneys and clients, including assisting with attorney calendar management.
- Performing a variety of administrative functions, such as processing new client/matter reports, preparing engagement letters, creating, and filing expense reports, preparing notebooks and exhibits and paper and electronic filing of client documents.
- Filing all electronic and hard copy information, organizing team workspaces, managing team supplies, and assisting attorneys in workflow management.
- Associates degree in business administration or related field
- 2+ years of litigation legal assistant experience
- Litigation experience.Highly proficient in Microsoft Office and ability to work with legal technology such as NuLaw
- Candidates must be extremely detail-oriented and possess excellent organizational skills
- Must communicate effectively and have great proofreading abilities.
- A strong work ethic and solid interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter and willingness to work flexible hours.
- Ability to support multiple attorneys and complete work assignments.
- Must be able to work in-person
How to Apply?
Click on the link below the post to apply.