Russo Law Group is looking for a paralegal for their Garden City, New York City office.
About the Firm
Russo Law Group, P.C. is Long Island’s Signature Elder Law, Special Needs and Estate Planning Law Firm with offices in Garden City, Lido Beach Islandia, and Manhattan, New York. Their areas of practice include Estate Planning, Elder Law, Special Needs Planning, Guardianships, Real Estate, Taxes and Trust & Estate Administration.
About the Opportunity
Russo Law Group is an Elder Law and Trust & Estate Law Firm seeking a Paralegal for their Garden City office. They are looking for someone with experience with Elder Law, Estate Planning and or Trusts & Estates.
The right candidate will enhance attorney effectiveness by developing case information, client contact, finalization of documents; maintain client files.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Keeps cases organized by establishing and organizing files; monitoring calendars; meeting deadlines; documenting actions; inputting information into file database and case management software; confirming case status with attorney.
- Helps develop cases by maintaining client contact; scheduling execution of documents; preparing and forwarding drafts of advance directives; preparing and filing deeds; generating action plan reports.
- Answering incoming calls and routing appropriately
- Keeps clients informed by maintaining contact; communicating case progress.
- Maintains case costs by verifying outstanding balances with attorney, clients, and providers.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Experience with Hot Docs and Time Matters a plus
- Strong Microsoft Suite Experience preferred.
- Research Skills
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of this post.
Garden City, New York, United States