Wilson Elser’s New York City office is currently seeking a Medical Malpractice Attorney.
About Wilson Elser
Founded in 1978, Wilson Elser is a full-service and leading defense litigation law firm with more than 1,000 attorneys, across 42 offices in the United States and one in London.
About the Opportunity
Wilson Elser’s New York City office is currently seeking a Medical Malpractice Attorney with 3+ years of defense litigation experience.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Independently manage a caseload involving medical malpractice claims
- Work closely with other attorneys, team members, and Partners on legal projects
- Regularly handle court appearances and depositions
- Communicate with clients and provide status reports
- Opportunity to handle significant caseload of COVID lawsuits
- JD from an accredited law school
- Must be admitted to practice in NY
- 3+ years of defense litigation experience
- Experience in Medical Malpractice preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Legal project management experience is helpful
The salary range for this position is $115,000 to $160,000.
Perks and Benefits
- Excellent Benefits including a 401k match
- Professional development programs including in-house CLE and National Attorney Training
- Unlimited PTO plan
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Corporate Discount Plans
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can send their credentials to AttorneyRecruiting@wilsonelser.com and put “NYC Medical Malpractice Attorney” in the subject line.