Wilson Elser’s McLean, Virginia office is currently seeking candidates for the position of General Liability Associate Attorney.
About the Organization
Founded in 1978, Wilson Elser is a full-service and leading defense litigation law firm with more than 900 attorneys, across 42 offices in the United States and one in London.
About the Opportunity
Wilson Elser’s McLean, Virginia office is currently seeking suitable candidates for the position of General Liability Associate Attorney with 3+ years of litigation experience and with experience in general liability defense.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Independently manage a litigation caseload, working cases from beginning to end
- Represent clients in a wide range of general liability claims
- Work closely with other attorneys and Partners on legal projects
- Regularly handle court appearances and depositions
- Communicate with clients and provide status reports
- JD from an accredited law school
- Must be admitted to practice in VA
- 3+ years of litigation experience
- Experience with general liability defense litigation a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Legal project management experience is helpful
The annualized salary range for this position is $115,000 to $160,000. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other job-related factors permitted by law.
- Excellent Benefits including a 401k match
- Professional development programs including in-house CLE and National Attorney Training
- Unlimited PTO plan
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Corporate Discount Plans
- Competitive compensation package
How to Apply?
Apply online by sending your credentials to AttorneyRecruiting@wilsonelser.com and putting “McLean General Liability Associate Attorney” in the subject line.