Spire is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the position of Junior Legal Counsel.
Spire Global is a space-to-cloud analytics company that owns and operates the largest multi-purpose constellation of satellites.
Its proprietary data and algorithms provide the most advanced maritime, aviation, and weather tracking in the world. In addition to its constellation, Spire’s data infrastructure includes a global ground station network and 24/7 operations that provide real-time global coverage of every point on Earth.
About the Opportunity
Spire is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the position of Junior Legal Counsel in a hybrid mode.
Mode of the Opportunity
The position is based out of the DC office and the candidate must be willing/able to work from the Spire office at least three days per week.
Roles and Responsibilities
- The Junior Counsel will be responsible for reviewing and drafting contracts, including but not limited to, non-disclosure agreements, contract amendments, reseller agreements, Order Forms, teaming agreements, and other routine contracts.
- They will provide the first line of support for the US Federal Government business unit and should have a general familiarity with US Federal Government contracting practices including basic command of the FAR/DFARS.
- Candidates should have 3-5 years of legal experience.
- At least two years of experience working with US Federal Government contracts.
- Prior experience with the ITAR, EAR, sanctions, and/or customs laws is preferred but not required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a legal or related field.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of this post.
Washington OR Work From Home.