Wilson Elser’s Indiana office is currently seeking a General Liability Associate Attorney.
About Wilson Elser
Founded in 1978, Wilson Elser is a full-service and leading defense litigation law firm with more than 900 attorneys, across 42 offices in the United States and one in London.
About the Opportunity
Wilson Elser’s Indiana office is currently seeking eligible candidates for the position of General Liability Associate Attorney with 2+ years of litigation experience.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Independently manage a litigation caseload, working cases from beginning to end
- Work closely with other attorneys and Partners on legal projects
- Regularly handle court appearances and depositions
- Communicate with clients and provide status reports
- JD from an accredited Law School
- Must be admitted to practice in IN
- 2+ years of litigation experience
- Experience with general liability, professional liability, or employment practices litigation defense
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Legal project management experience is helpful
The annualized salary range for this position is $105,000 to $160,000. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other job-related factors.
Perks and Benefits
- Professional development programs including in-house CLE and National Attorney Training
- Unlimited PTO plan
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Corporate Discount Plans
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply by sending their credentials to AttorneyRecruiting@wilsonelser.com and writing “Indiana General Liability Associate Attorney” in the subject line.