Wilson Elser’s San Francisco office is currently looking for eligible candidates for the position of Toxic Tort Attorney for their office.
About Wilson Elser
Founded in 1978, Wilson Elser is a full-service and leading defense litigation law firm with more than 1000 attorneys, across 42 offices in the United States and one in London.
About the Opportunity
Wilson Elser’s San Francisco office is currently seeking eligible candidates with 8+ years of toxic tort litigation experience for the position of Toxic Tort Attorney.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Take a leading role on a dynamic and growing litigation team
- Independently manage a litigation caseload, working cases from beginning to end
- Work closely with other attorneys and Partners on legal projects
- Regularly handle court appearances and depositions
- Communicate with clients and provide status reports
- JD from an accredited law school
- Admitted to practice in the state of California
- 8+ years of toxic tort litigation experience
- Asbestos, talc, diacetyl, benzene, or related toxic tort experience required
- 1st or 2nd chair trial experience a plus
- Superior analytical skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Legal project management experience is helpful
Perks and Benefits
- Excellent Benefits including a 401k match
- Professional development programs including in-house CLE and National Attorney Training
- Unlimited PTO plan
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Corporate Discount Plans
The annualized salary range for this position is $160,000 to $225,000.
How to Apply?
Apply online by sending your credentials to AttorneyRecruiting@wilsonelser.com and putting “San Francisco Toxic Tort Attorney” in the subject line.