Wilson Elser’s Los Angeles office is currently seeking an Intellectual Property Associate Attorney.
About Wilson Elser
Founded in 1978, Wilson Elser is a full-service and leading defense litigation law firm with more than 900 attorneys, across 42 offices in the United States and one in London.
About the Opportunity
Wilson Elser’s Los Angeles office is currently seeking an Intellectual Property Associate Attorney with 8+ years of experience with intellectual property litigation.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Independently manage a litigation caseload and counsel clients in the areas of IP, media, and technology
- Work closely with other attorneys and Partners on legal projects
- Act as part of a team that prosecutes and defends lawsuits involving copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets and trade libel
- Communicate with clients and provide status reports
- JD from an accredited law school
- Must be admitted to practice in the State of California
- 8+ years of experience with intellectual property litigation
- Federal/State court litigation and trademark prosecution experience required
- Additional experience with data privacy/information governance, internet law and/or transactional matters is a plus
- Excellent analytical, writing, client service, and professional communications skills
- Legal project management experience is helpful
Perks and Benefits
- Excellent Benefits including a 401k match
- Professional development programs including in-house CLE and National Attorney Training
- Unlimited PTO plan
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Corporate Discount Plans
The annualized salary range for this position is $160,000+.Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other job-related factors.
Los Angeles, California.
How to Apply?
Apply online by sending your credentials to AttorneyRecruiting@wilsonelser.com and putting “LA Intellectual Property Associate Attorney” in the subject line.