Wilson Elser’s White Plains, NY office is currently seeking Attorneys with Professional Liability experience.
About the Organization
Founded in 1978, Wilson Elser is a full-service and leading defense litigation law firm with more than 900 attorneys, across 42 offices in the United States and one in London.
About the Opportunity
Wilson Elser currently is seeking Attorneys with Professional Liability experience. The position is based in White Plains or New York City, but the firm is willing to consider additional locations for candidates with relevant experience.
This is an excellent opportunity for attorneys looking to take on engaging, substantive responsibilities as part of a defense team within a national firm. The attorney will work on a tight-knit, dynamic team alongside experienced attorneys work on significant cases throughout the county.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Independently manage or support a defense litigation caseload from inception through dispositive motion, mediation, negotiated resolution, or trial
- Work closely with other attorneys and partners on legal projects
- Regularly handle court appearances and depositions
- Communicate with clients and provide status reports
- JD from an accredited law school
- Admitted to practice in the State of New York
- 1+ years’ experience in litigation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
The annualized salary range for this position is $95,000 to $160,000. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other job-related factors permitted by law.
Perks and Benefits
- Excellent Benefits including a 401k match
- Professional development programs including in-house CLE and National Attorney Training
- Unlimited PTO plan
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Corporate discount plans
White Plains, New York
How to Apply?
Apply online by sending your credentials to AttorneyRecruiting@wilsonelser.com with “WP Professional & Commercial Liability Attorney” in the subject line.