Wilson Elser’s Baltimore office is currently seeking a Defense Litigation Associate Attorney.
About Wilson Elser
Founded in 1978, Wilson Elser is a full-service and leading defense litigation law firm with more than 1,000 attorneys, across 42 offices in the United States and one in London.
About the Opportunity
Wilson Elser’s Baltimore office is currently seeking a Defense Litigation Associate Attorney with 3+ years of insurance defense litigation experience.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Independently manage a litigation caseload, working cases from beginning to end
- Work closely with other attorneys and Partners on legal projects
- Regularly handle court appearances and depositions
- Communicate with clients and provide status reports
- JD from an accredited law school
- Admitted to practice in Maryland required
- 3+ years of insurance defense litigation experience
- Experience with complex general liability, professional liability/medical malpractice, employment law, construction litigation or transportation a plus
- Superior communication, writing, and research skills
- Legal project management experience is helpful
The salary range for this position is $115,000 to $160,000.
Perks and Benefits
- Excellent Benefits including a 401k match
- Professional development programs including in-house CLE and National Attorney Training
- Unlimited PTO plan
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Corporate Discount Plans
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply by sending their credentials to AttorneyRecruiting@wilsonelser.com and putting “Baltimore Defense Litigation Associate Attorney” in the subject line.