Wilson Elser is currently seeking a Defense Litigation Associate Attorney in the Kansas City metropolitan area.
About Wilson Elser
Founded in 1978, Wilson Elser is a full-service and leading defense litigation law firm with more than 1,000 attorneys, across 42 offices in the United States and one in London.
About the Opportunity
Wilson Elser is currently seeking a Defense Litigation Associate Attorney in the Kansas City metropolitan area to join a growing practice team.
This is a remote position reporting to the firm’s St. Louis office. This is an excellent opportunity for attorneys with General Liability litigation experience who are interested in joining a dynamic team as part of a national law firm.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Independently manage a litigation caseload, working cases from beginning to end
- Work closely with other attorneys and Partners on legal projects
- Regularly handle court appearances and depositions
- Communicate with clients and provide status reports
- JD from an accredited law school
- Admitted to practice in Kansas and Missouri
- Admission in Nebraska and/or Iowa is a plus
- 3+ years of defense litigation experience
- Experience in one or more (preferred) of the following areas: Transportation & Trucking, Professional Liability, Insurance Coverage and Products Liability
- Superior communication, writing, and research skills
- Legal project management experience is helpful
Perks and Benefits
- Excellent Benefits including a 401k match
- Professional development programs including in-house CLE and National Attorney Training
- Unlimited PTO plan
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Corporate Discount Plans
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply by sending your credentials to AttorneyRecruiting@wilsonelser.com and putting “Kansas City Defense Litigation Associate Attorney “in the subject line.
Kansas City, Missouri.