éclat Law LLP is currently seeking full-time Civil Litigation Attorney for their Washington office.
About the Organization
Eclat Law, LLP is a litigation law firm with a national reach and a network of knowledgeable, and diverse attorneys.
About the Position
éclat Law LLP is currently seeking Full-Time Civil Litigation Attorneys with 1 – 6 years of experience including the ability to manage their own caseload from inception through trial with minimal supervision.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to taking/defending depositions, drafting and arguing substantive motions, attending hearings, preparing discovery responses, and trial
- Undertaking all activities to litigate and resolve client matters including consulting with clients, gathering evidence, interviewing witnesses, drafting pleadings, drafting and responding to discovery, conducting depositions, drafting and responding to motions, participating in oral arguments at hearings, conducting full-blown evidentiary settlement agreements and researching and writing appellate briefs
- 1 – 6 years of experience including the ability to manage their own caseload from inception through trial with minimal supervision
- Candidates should have excellent research, advocacy and communication skills (written and verbal), time management and organizational skills, and drive and determination
- Must be an active member of the Florida Bar
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can send resumes and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.