Wilson Elser’s Houston office is currently seeking a General Liability Attorney.
About the Organization
Wilson Elser is a full-service and leading defense litigation law firm with more than 900 attorneys, across 42 offices in the United States and one in London.
About the Position
Wilson Elser’s Houston office is currently seeking a General Liability Attorney. This is an excellent opportunity for attorneys with litigation experience who are looking to expand their skillset and experience with an international fast- paced law firm.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Independently manage a litigation caseload, working cases from beginning to end
- Work closely with other attorneys and Partners on legal projects
- Regularly handle court appearances and depositions
- Communicate with clients and provide status reports
- JD from an accredited law school
- Must be admitted to practice in the state of Texas
- 3+ years’ experience with insurance defense litigation
- Must have experience with motion practice and depositions
- Experience with general liability, first party property, medical and dental malpractice, premises liability, and product claims preferred
- Trial and trial preparation experience is a plus
- Superior written and oral communication skills
How to Apply?
Apply online by sending your credentials to attorneyRecruiting[at]wilsonelser.com and putting “Houston General Liability Attorney” in the subject line.