Wilson Elser’s San Francisco office is looking for a General Liability Associate Attorney to join a team of exceptional professionals.
About the Organization
Wilson Elser is a full-service and leading defense litigation law firm who faithfully serves our clients with more than 900 attorneys, across 42 offices in the United States and one in London.
About the Position
Wilson Elser is providing an excellent opportunity for a motivated attorney early in their career seeking to grow professionally and contribute to the success of the firm. The Associate will gain experience with and exposure to practice areas including general liability, insurance defense, commercial litigation, premises & product liability, property rights, transportation and labor & employment litigation.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Independently manage a litigation caseload, working cases from beginning to end
- Represent clients in a wide range of civil defense litigation claims
- Work closely with other attorneys and Partners on legal projects
- Regularly handle court appearances and conduct depositions
- Communicate with clients and provide status reports
- JD from an accredited law school
- Admitted to practice in the state of California
- 2+ years of defense litigation experience
- Experience handling general liability, defense, general liability, commercial liability, and/or transportation law
- Legal project management experience is helpful
- Superior communication, writing, and research skills
- Experience handling discovery and motions
- Experience handling court appearances and depositions
- Trial experience a plus
San Francisco, California
How to Apply?
You can apply online by sending your credentials to AttorneyRecruiting@wilsonelser.com and putting “San Francisco General Liability Associate Attorney” in the subject line.