Colgate, New York is hiring and expanding its legal team. They are looking to fill the position for the Remote Legal Operations Associate job.
Established in 1806 as a small soap and candle business in New York City, Colgate-Palmolive is now a truly global company with products sold in over 200 countries and territories under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sorriso, Kolynos, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sanex, Ajax, Axion, Soupline, Haci Sakir, Suavitel, PCA SKIN, EltaMD, Filorga and Hello as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
About Legal Operations Associate Job Opportunity
Colgate, New York is hiring and expanding its legal team. They are looking to fill the position for Remote Legal Operations Associate job.
Role and Responsibilities
- Reporting to the Global Legal Organization’s (GLO) Legal Operations Manager, provide support to the Legal Operations Team, with responsibilities spanning IT, Technology Innovation, and Finance.
- Working with GLO’s Legal Operations Manager, ensure strong connection between the Legal Operations Team, the GLO, and Global Information Technology (GIT).
- Provide general IT support to GLO members, as requested (including troubleshooting on Google Suite tools and computer issues, maintaining technology supplies, etc.) Technology Innovation
- Work collaboratively with Legal Operations Team members and other GLO members to assess technology needs in order to develop/enhance/maintain legal tech tools internally or identify external tech tools that will meet needs, all with the goal of increasing efficiency and streamlining support for the business.
- Stay up to date on new technology tools in the Legal Operations space (e.g., CLOC) and bring ideas to the Legal team to streamline work, processes, etc.
- Identify and share simplified ways of executing common types of work for legal (e.g., esignature, tips/tricks for Google Suite tools, etc.).
- Support Legal Operations Finance Team members, as directed by Legal Operations Manager (e.g., assisting with bill payment issues and follow-ups with vendors, supporting DE&I initiatives, helping with budgeting matters, etc.)
Eligibility for Legal Operations Associate
- College degree, preferably in computer science, technology, management information systems, and/or finance
- Previous experience in a Legal Operations role (at a company or law firm) spanning IT and/or Technology Innovation and/or Finance OR technical operations role
- Strong interest in and ability to learn new legal technologies
How to Apply?
Please find the link at the end of this post.