Medallia’s legal team is looking for an experienced legal attorney at Medallia, San Francisco.
About the Organization
Medallia is an American customer and employee experience management company based in San Francisco, California.
About the Position
Medallia’s legal team is looking to hire professional and experienced candidates for the position of legal counsel.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Negotiate and close good deals.
- Responsible for leading smart, relationship-focused negotiations with some of the largest and most respected companies in the world.
- Demonstrate excellent writing skills.
- Develop a progressive and nuanced understanding of our industry.
- Be a legal generalist and provide legal counsel on a broad range of legal issues, such as intellectual property and privacy law and you will help business stakeholders across the company navigate legal matters.
- J.D. or LL.M. with strong academic credentials.
- Admitted to a state bar.
- At least one year of relevant experience in a law firm, government agency, and/or in-house legal department.
- Graduation from top 25 law school.
- 3-5 years of top firm experience.
- A highly collaborative person who supports colleagues, champions our mission and wants to win as a team.
- Foreign language skills.
- Positive attitude and desire to get things done.
How to Apply?
Click on the link at the end of the post to apply.