Morgan Lewis, Seattle is hiring and inviting applications for Legal Assistant job from professionals.
About Morgan Lewis, Seattle
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP is an American multinational law firm with approximately 2,200 legal professionals in 31 offices across North America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. They have a team of more than 2,200 lawyers and legal professionals who provide comprehensive corporate, transactional, litigation, and regulatory services in major industries, including energy, financial services, healthcare, life sciences, retail and e-commerce, sports, technology, and transportation. They focus on both immediate and long-term goals with our clients, helping them address and anticipate challenges across vast and rapidly changing landscapes.
About Legal Assistant Job Opportunity
Morgan Lewis, Seattle is hiring and inviting applications for Legal Practice Assistant from professionals.
Role and Responsibilities
- Establishes, organizes, and maintains case and client files.
- Manages case and client information manually and digitally through the use of electronic databases.
- Coordinates the gathering of information, materials, documents, reports, and evidence necessary to respond to discovery.
- Assists with the compilation, drafting, proofreading, editing, and gathering of factual support for briefs and dispositive motions.
- Supports the development and management of case and practice group timelines.
- Participates in the research and analysis for class actions and other matters.
- Coordinates communication and planning across attorney teams who are handling multiple client matters.
- Assists attorneys with the preparation and review of various pleadings, discovery, and document production materials.
- Distributes draft documents to attorneys and clients.
- Participates in fact investigation and research into publicly available documents.
- Provides administrative support, including, but not limited to, document production, conflict checks for new matters, business intake materials, and expense forms/paperwork.
- Interfaces with clients and may serve as a point of contact for clients.
- Drafts and assists in the preparation of meeting minutes.
- Coordinates and participates in day-to-day client management.
- Participates in supervised client communications to exchange information.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree required;
- One (1) year of internship or professional experience preferred; professional services industry experience a plus.
- Independent, self-starting, and self-motivated.
- Superior written/verbal communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to work independently and within a team environment are a must.
- Exceptional organization skills.
- Proven ability to meet stringent deadlines, adapt to changing priorities, and balance multiple tasks while operating in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Ability to manage confidential information with discretion.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Flexibility to travel and work evening hours at times as needed.
How to Apply?
Please find the link at the end of this post.
Hybrid in Seattle