Wilson Elser’s NYC office is currently seeking an Attorney to join the Employment & Labor practice group.
About the Organization
Wilson Elser is a full-service and leading defense litigation law firm with more than 900 attorneys, across 42 offices in the United States and one in London.
About the Position
Wilson Elser’s NYC office is currently seeking an Attorney to join the Employment & Labor practice group. This role will primarily involve litigating employment and labor claims in federal and state court as well as before administrative agencies such as the EEOC and the New York State Division of Human Rights.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Independently manage a caseload involving employment and labor matters from claim inception to end
- Work closely with other attorneys and Partners on legal projects and assignments
- Regularly handle court appearances and depositions
- Communicate with clients regarding legal counseling and to provide status reports
- JD from an accredited law school
- Must be admitted to practice in New York
- 2+ years of employment and labor litigation experience including discrimination, retaliation, wage and hour, and public accommodation claims
- Experience with client counseling and handling depositions, dispositive motions, mediations and arbitrations in the employment and labor arena is a plus
- Knowledge of federal and state rules of civil procedures
- Excellent writing skills required
The annualized salary range for this position is $105,000 to $160,000. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other job-related factors permitted by law.
How to Apply?
Apply online by sending your credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org and putting “NYC Employment and Labor Associate Attorney” in the subject line.