Beckton Dickinson (BD), New Jersey is looking to hire a Legal Specialist- IPR for its office at New Jersey, USA.
About the Organisation
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care.
About the Opportunity
Beckton Dickinson (BD), New Jersey is looking for qualified candidates for the position of Legal Specialist- IPR for its office at New Jersey, USA.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work on special Projects/ Assignments, develop presentations, prepare documents
- Run and analyze patent searches in AcclaimIP
- Support pre-diligence activities, e.g., by obtaining and reviewing patent or other public information, analyzing data and make recommendations to IP professional
- Prepare and analyze reports in Anaqua, e.g., upcoming patent prosecution deadlines, monthly new filings, issuance and abandonment reports, and other routine or periodic reports as requested
- Run Anaqua reports on qualified IDRs, First Filings and US grants to analyze award criteria and ensure proper recipients and invitees to award events
- Manage procurement of patent plaques and/or other physical awards
- Partner with IP professional for BU to assess IP training needs, prepare presentation and course materials, and manage all training logistics
- Liaise with patent firms on all logistical or administrative patent preparation or prosecution matters
- Analyze patent processes and resultant data, identify areas for improvement
- Minimum of a High School Diploma required
- At least 5 years of relevant experience with technology, systems and/or related experience such as complex project management
- Expertise in developing various reports, running standard or custom reports, and formatting reports professionally for distribution to IP team or other BD associates
- Expertise in opening, correcting, updating and otherwise manipulating records in Anaqua IP Management System
- Understanding of workflow of IP management systems
- Ability to understand and leverage relevant legal-specific technology tools
- Ability to manage legal billing systems, including analyzing reports, reviewing and approving invoices, opening/updating matters, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret and advise on relevant policies and procedures.
How to Apply?
Please find the link at the end of this post.