OneAmerica, Indiana, is hiring and inviting applications for the Hybrid Legal Consultant job from professionals.
About OneAmerica, Indiana
OneAmerica Financial Partners, Inc. is a U.S. financial services mutual holding organization with corporate offices at the OneAmerica Tower in Indianapolis, Indiana. The operating companies of OneAmerica Financial Partners, Inc. are American United Life Insurance Company, The State Life Insurance Company, OneAmerica Retirement Services LLC, McCready and Keene Inc., OneAmerica Securities, Inc., Pioneer Mutual Life Insurance Company, and AUL Reinsurance Management Services, LLC.
About Hybrid Legal Consultant Job Opportunity
The Legal Consultant liaises with in-house counsel, outside counsel, and enterprise associates. Leads and manages multiple Legal Department projects of all business lines. This role partners with key stakeholders to ensure each project follows the Enterprise’s various policies, procedures, and internal controls. The Legal Consultant optimizes workflows and improves the operational effectiveness of the Legal Department by streamlining departmental processes and procedures. This individual also provides other administrative duties as assigned.
Role and Responsibilities
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information and hold a high standard of integrity while navigating stakeholders’ commitments and requests aligned to the needs of the business and in-house counsel.
- Assist in the draft, review, and negotiation of various complex documents with associates, vendors, and other business partners.
- Work collaboratively with business-line leadership and associates.
- Create an effective team environment.
- Learn and own certain regulatory filings for the Enterprise.
- Collaborate consistently with in-house counsel.
- Provide general office administrative services.
- Create and review expense reports and process invoices.
- High School Diploma required; Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of legal experience in a law firm or legal department corporation setting as a Paralegal
- ABA-approved Paralegal Certificate strongly preferred
- Outstanding communication and relationship-building skills
- Continuous learning attitude
- Exceptional writing skills
- Strong analytical abilities
- Strong judgment and decision making
- Or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background
How to Apply?
Please find the link at the end of this post.