Reddit, San Francisco is hiring and inviting applications for a Chief of Staff, Legal job.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, content rating, and discussion website. Registered users submit content to the site, such as links, text posts, images, and videos, which are then voted up or down by other members.
About Chief of Staff, Legal Job Opportunity
They are looking for an experienced, detail-oriented, proactive Chief of Staff to partner with our General Counsel, who leads the Legal and Policy teams at Reddit.
Role and Responsibilities
- Facilitate quarterly objective and key results process to track team priorities and ensure follow through
- Design team processes and operational improvements to drive velocity and help ensure coverage so that workstreams are coordinated and integrated with the rest of the company
- Orchestrate information flow through the team as well as intra-team communication efforts to keep stakeholders informed of key initiatives
- Advise on targeted and strategic improvements to legal workflows and documentation, leveraging in-house and vendor technology
- Implement a scalable program to ensure documentation of key efforts are protected by the attorney-client privilege
- Identify and proactively communicate trends to inform strategies and workflow development across the teams
- Develop trusted relationships with cross-functional partners to increase collaboration and effectiveness
- 5+ years of relevant strategic planning and operations experience.
- The ideal candidate has consulting firm + in-house experience at a tech or legal organization
- BA/BS or equivalent education/experience (e.g., project management certifications)
- Experience facilitating OKRs and supporting fast-paced operations
- Familiarity with JIRA, Zendesk, Confluence, Asana, Tableau, and other team effectiveness platforms
- Experience with analyzing and organizing data, creating dashboards, and dealing with technical requirements
- Effective collaborator with peers and cross-functional stakeholders to implement strategic initiatives
- Strong analytical skills to assess the root cause of the problem and drive toward an appropriate solution
- Ability to excel and drive change in a dynamic, fast-paced distributed environment
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
San Francisco, California
- Annual Personal & Professional development funds
- Comprehensive Health benefits
- Workspace benefits for your home office
- 401k Matching
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Vacation (please use them!) & Monthly Global Wellness Days
- 4+ months of paid Parental Leave
- Paid Volunteer time off