TMF Group is inviting applications from eligible candidates for its legal internship in Paris, France.
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading provider of critical administrative services, helping clients invest and operate safely around the world. Our 10,000 experts and 120 offices in 85 jurisdictions worldwide serve corporates, financial institutions, asset managers, private clients, and family offices, providing the combination of accounting, tax, payroll, fund administration, compliance, and entity management services essential to global business success.
About the Opportunity
TMF Group is inviting applications from eligible candidates who have a law degree and are fluent in English and French for its legal internship in Paris, France.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assists in handling day-to-day legal and corporate matters for our client companies under the supervision of the Legal Team such as incorporations, liquidations, annual meetings of shareholders, board meetings, share purchases, etc.
- Assists the Legal team with administrative tasks (account openings, filings, Commercial Court).
- Assist with relevant compliance matters.
- A university degree in Law.
- Fluency in English and French is a must.
- Good organizational and analytical skills and initiative.
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff, management, and international clients.
- Teamwork-oriented person.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of this post.