Subaru of America is currently providing internship opportunities for law students.
Subaru is the automobile manufacturing division of Japanese transportation conglomerate of Subaru Corporation, the twenty first largest automaker by production worldwide in 2017.
About the Opportunity
This position provides support to legal, philanthropy, and corporate responsibility departments on a broad range of matters, as needed, including the handling of litigation and claims, identifying potential liability, minimizing risk. Performs research, receives in-house training, and assists in the development of programs and materials. Some basic contract review and handling of matters relevant to an automotive corporate legal department.
Mode of Internship
Roles and Responsibilities of the Intern
- LITIGATION: Provide litigation assistance and handle discovery matters, as needed
- RESEARCH: Perform legal and general research, as needed
- OTHER: Provide support, as needed
- Entering 3rd year of law school in Fall 2023
- Must be an active student for the entire length of internship
- International students may require special work authorization to work this internship.
Skills and Abilities Required
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and legal software
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Detail-oriented, flexibility, and ability to prioritize matters
$28 an hour
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of this post
- 1 year in length [37.5 hours per week during the summer; 20-25 hours per week during school year]
- Internship to begin end of May and end the following May
Subaru Headquarters in Camden, NJ