RXO is inviting applications from eligible candidates for its legal internship in Charlotte, North Carolina.
RXO brings together massive capacity, cutting-edge technology, and industry-leading expertise to keep shippers and carriers ahead of the marketplace.
About the Opportunity
RXO is inviting applications from eligible candidates for its legal internship in Charlotte, North Carolina. The candidates will identify and build on natural strengths, skills, and passions while supporting the development of legal professionals.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Participate in a series of rotational assignments out of the Charlotte, NC office.
- Meet weekly goals and objectives.
- Help to shape legal programs and processes.
- Deliver real projects while working with and learning from professionals who are leaders in the legal field.
- Provide legal support concerning a wide array of matters, e.g., in connection with employment, compliance, transportation law, and litigation matters.
- Assist with drafting, interpreting, and implementing contracts.
- Completion of the first semester of law school at an accredited law school at the time of application and completion of the first year of law school at the start of the program.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Ability to write clearly and informatively and work on spelling and grammar.
- Ability to present organized and thorough information appropriate for the intended audience.
- Excellent negotiation skills to deal effectively with individuals and groups within and outside the organization.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of this post.
Charlotte, North Carolina.