LINQ is seeking a law school student interested in intellectual property to intern with their growing company.
About the Company
LINQ is a managed mobility services provider for corporate cellular needs. Their mission is to make a complicated industry uncomplicated through high-quality, people-driven service. LINQ believes that no wireless carrier should have such a powerful stronghold on its customers.
About the Opportunity
LINQ is looking for a detail-oriented, technically comfortable individual to work, learn, and grow with the firm. LINQ interns enjoy a summer with professional development, networking, and goodwill opportunities to help jump start their careers
Roles and Responsibilities of the Intern
As a Research Intern – Intellectual Property + Patents, you will:
- Perform IP searching and patentability reviews
- Provide detailed analysis and opinions on patent viability to the Chief Technology Officer to gather evidence to support patent filings
- Draft initial work for one patent
- One to two years of law school experience
- Ideal candidate possesses a technical undergraduate degree such as Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- Strong interest in intellectual property
- Strong research skills
- Ability to think strategically and provide critical analysis
- Ability to work independent of external legal council
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of this post