TierPoint is inviting applications from eligible candidates for its legal internship program in St Louis, Missouri.
TierPoint, LLC, is a leading national provider of information technology and data center services, including colocation, cloud computing and managed IT services, with corporate headquarters in St. Louis, Missouri. TierPoint was formed in 2010 through the strategic combination of some of the country’s most respected and innovative data centers and IT solution providers whose origins date back as early as 1995.
About the Opportunity
TierPoint is inviting applications from eligible candidates for its legal internship in St Louis, Missouri.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provides quality internal and external customer service surrounding the Company values.
- Communicate effectively with staff in all areas of the company, outside counsel, and other third parties and their counsel.
- Draft company policies and procedures necessary to ensure compliance with laws and regulations.
- Assists in preparing draft legal documents, such as memorandums and contracts.
- Reviews legal documents for relevance and privilege.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Working knowledge of Lexus Nexus and/or Westlaw.
- Adequate professional experience and knowledge to perform Job Responsibilities.
- Must be a current student at a university accredited by the American Bar Association.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work both independently and with others.
- Ability to operate in a fast-moving, team-oriented, collaborative environment with tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in using MS Office Suite and Windows-based computer applications.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of this post.
St Louis, Missouri.