Pernod Ricard in New York is inviting applications from eligible candidates for a hybrid Legal Internship Opportunity.
About Pernod Ricard
Pernod Ricard USA is a leader in the U.S. spirits and wine industry with a growing market presence and a strong portfolio of premium brands.
About the Internship
Pernod Ricard is seeking a 2nd-year law student to work in its legal department full-time during the Summer of 2023 (starting July 2023) and part-time during the academic year (Fall 2023 and Spring 2024), to join the Marketing & Innovation Legal Team based out of New York. This is a hybrid option available depending on the applicant.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assisting attorneys and legal staff with preparing immigration visa applications.
- Drafting contracts and policies.
- Creating presentations and training decks.
- Conducting research.
- Analysis in the areas of employment, compliance, and immigration law.
- Strong academic record.
- 2nd-year law student.
- Willingness to learn and ask questions.
- Prior experience in a legal working environment.
- Westlaw competency.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Ability to complete 15-20 hours/week in the Spring and Fall Semester.
- Ability to work full-time in the Summer.
- Applicants must be at least 21 years of age.
- Experience in moot court or law review/journal.
- Experience in employment and/or immigration law.
- Completion of at least one employment law or immigration law class.
- Knowledge of, and experience with, corporate law and contract analysis/drafting.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly regulated environment.
- Excellent analytical skills, with an ability to see both detail and big-picture issues.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
$24.00 per Hour.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of this post.
New York or WFH.