Onyx Center Source in Seville, Spain is inviting applications from eligible candidates for its hybrid legal internship opportunity.
About Onyx Center Source
Onyx Center Source is a leading global provider of B2B payments and business intelligence solutions to the hospitality industry. The company strives to build long-lasting customer relationships and is passionate about providing consultative insight and cost-effective solutions.
About the Opportunity
Onyx Center Source in Seville, Spain is inviting applications from eligible candidates for its hybrid legal internship opportunity. It is looking for a law student to provide support regarding the compliance on the prevention of Antimony-Laundering and Terrorism Financing internal processes and measures.
Roles and Responsibilities
- AML Compliance recurring activities.
- Recurring tasks regarding the registration and data updating of customers within the system.
- Preparing contracts, KYC Forms and other documents required to initiate commercial relations with customers.
- Currently studying or finishing a law degree.
- Fluent in both oral and written English.
- Strong Computer skills.
- Self-going, curious, analytical, structured and efficient.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Able to learn quickly.
- Effective under pressure in a very demanding environment.
- Highly organized and able to meet deadlines.
- Responds well to constructive feedback.
- Operates with a high degree of accuracy with strong attention to detail.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of this post.
Seville or Remote.