Murano Corporation is inviting applications from eligible candidates for its internship in Raleigh, Durham, and Chapel Hill in North Carolina.
About Murano Corporation
Murano Corporation is a rapidly growing RTP-based enterprise commercial cloud software provider with a very strong research and development organization and clients in the automotive and military industries.
About the Opportunity
Murano Corporation is inviting applications from eligible candidates for its internship in Raleigh, Durham, and Chapel Hill in North Carolina. This is a part-time, paid internship, with a duration of 10-12 weeks. This is an in-person internship and requires the candidate to be in the office in RTP, NC.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Review and analyze contracts from the Department of Defense and private industry, NDAs, and other legal documents to identify key terms, potential issues, and areas of risk.
- Assist with drafting and negotiating contracts and NDAs.
- Conduct legal research and provide legal support on a variety of matters, including regulatory compliance and intellectual property.
- Communicate and collaborate with team members from different departments to ensure that legal requirements are met.
- Participate in meetings and assist with other legal projects as needed.
- Currently enrolled in a law school program or recent graduate of a law school program.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently.
- Ability to effectively communicate complex legal issues to non-legal team members.
- Knowledge of contract law and NDAs.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply by sending their resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
Raleigh, Durham, and Chapel Hill.