Kroll is inviting applications from eligible candidates for its paid legal internship in New York.
Kroll leverages its unique insights, data, and technology to help clients stay ahead of complex demands as the leading independent provider of risk and financial advisory solutions. Kroll’s team of more than 6,500 professionals worldwide continues the firm’s nearly 100-year history of trusted expertise spanning risk, governance, transactions, and valuation.
About the Opportunity
Kroll is inviting applications from eligible candidates for its legal internship in New York. Kroll’s Summer Internship Program is based in NYC and is a paid full-time (40-hour workweek) internship.
Interns will be joining the company on a hybrid work schedule, coming into the NYC office approximately 4 out of 5 days a week.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist the legal department with conducting thorough and accurate research for various projects impacting our global organization.
- Collaborate with colleagues to draft, revise, and maintain global template agreements and associated policies, procedures, and best practice playbooks.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of legal’s internal websites, platforms, and other onboarding and training resources.
- Gain knowledge in a wide range of legal issues, in particular relating to technology and vendor-related initiatives.
- Prepare guidance materials and participate in regular knowledge-sharing opportunities.
- Build trusted relationships within the broader legal, compliance, privacy, and risk management team.
- Perform related duties as assigned by the General Counsel and corporate legal team.
- Currently perusing a bachelor’s or master’s degree from an accredited college in a related field of study
- Strong analytical, communication, and organizational skills
- Outstanding attention to detail and the ability to produce consistent quality work.
- Demonstrated leadership.
- Strong computer skills including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Must be able to work independently on assigned tasks and as part of a team.
- Professional and commercial approach to problem-solving and strong team ethic.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of this post.