HORNE is inviting applications from eligible candidates for its legal internship in Ridgeland Mississippi.
HORNE is a professional services firm founded on the cornerstone of public accounting. As a top 25 business advisory firm, their 2,000+ team members serve clients from offices and project locations across the nation and in Puerto Rico.
The Government Services practice is at the forefront of economic recovery programs nationwide with one of the most experienced and innovative teams anywhere. The team provides program and project management, compliance, grant management, subject matter expertise, and disaster recovery solutions needed to help government agencies affect positive change.
About the Internship
HORNE is inviting applications from eligible candidates for its legal internship in Ridgeland, Mississippi. This is a project-based intern position through August 2023 with the potential to extend. Internship positions can be full-time or part-time based on preference and availability.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Create an excellent client experience.
- Perform duties as needed in projects and as assigned by supervisors.
- Accept responsibility for the accuracy of data entry, accumulation, and maintenance in all aspects of what we do as an accounting and consulting firm.
- Learn through their Performance Advisor the elements of project management, including delegation and the ability to properly manage workload.
- Research procurement topics, procurement strategies, and regulatory frameworks in various states.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Junior, Senior, or Graduate student actively pursuing a degree in Law.
- Proficiency with computer and spreadsheet software programs, or software appropriate to the practice area.
- General knowledge of government and public policy.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of this post.
Ridgeland or Remote.