Dorilton, New York is currently seeking applications for legal interns
Dorilton is a private investment firm that supports businesses across a wide range of industries. They partner with management to improve value, use a collaborative approach that treats every investment as a unique opportunity.
About the Opportunity
The Legal Intern will have the opportunity work with a large in-house legal department structured as a “mini law firm” handling legal matters across multiple practice areas, including M&A, Corporate, Real Estate, Employment, Litigation, Technology and Healthcare law. The Legal Intern will rotate through the various practice area departments
Roles and Responsibilities of the Intern
- Participate in M&A transaction meetings and assist with various tasks relating to ongoing and prospective transactions
- Perform legal research and prepare memoranda across the legal departments on a variety of legal subjects, including special research projects
- Review commercial contracts and real estate contracts
- Attend meetings with various internal departments and company stakeholders
- Assist with ongoing regulatory compliance matters
The Legal Intern may also assist with various Legal Department initiatives, including the creation and review of standard forms and checklists, centralization of legal research, and consolidation and organization of legal files.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Applications Must Contain
- Current resume
- Law school transcript (once available; unofficial copy will suffice)
- Cover Letter detailing experience and interest in private equity
$20 per hour
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of this post