Kemper, Georgia, is inviting applications for Law Clerk Internships from 2nd year or 3rd-year law students (or 4th-year law students if in a part-time program or JD/MBA program) enrolled in an ABA-approved law school.
About Kemper, Georgia
Kemper is one of the nation’s leading specialized insurers. Our success is a direct reflection of the talented and diverse people who make a positive difference in the lives of our customers every day. We believe a high-performing culture, valuable opportunities for personal development and professional challenge, and a healthy work-life balance can be highly motivating and productive. Kemper’s products and services are making a real difference to our customers, who have unique and evolving needs.
About Law Clerk Internship Opportunity
Kemper is looking for students who want to learn, work hard, and are willing to a make real-life impact on cases that will involve attorneys and paralegals. We deliver meaningful experiences in various areas of the litigation process like pleadings, discovery, depositions, mediations/arbitrations, trials, and much more.
Role and Responsibilities
- Projects that support their attorneys in litigation
- Real-time constructive feedback
- A resource team to assist with training and career development
- Collaboration with managers who have the excellent legal acumen
- Opportunities to interact with the senior leadership team and attorneys
- Group activities, including virtual networking events and volunteer activities
- Dedicated program managers and knowledgeable mentors
- Lasting career connections with fellow externs
- Must be a 2nd-year or 3rd-year law student (or 4th-year law student if in a part-time program or JD/MBA program) enrolled in an ABA-approved law school
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects
- Self-directed and able to work with little supervision
- Interest in civil litigation, personal injury, and insurance
- Good collaborative and relationship-building skills
How to Apply?
Please find the link at the end of this post.