MCI, Des Moines (Iowa) is looking to hire an intern to join their team.
About the Organization
MCI is a holding company for a diverse lineup of tech-enabled and data-driven business process outsourcing (BPO) companies.
About the Position
MCI is a rapidly growing, industry-leading business process outsourcing and software development organization, and we are seeking a legal intern to join their team.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide support to the legal team on a variety of routine and complex legal matters, including working with assigned counsel and program staff to assist in developing and implementing various MCI initiatives
- Provide support to the legal team in drafting, revising, and finalizing a wide range of documents critical to the day-to-day operations of our business
- Assist with matters of corporate governance, organizational structure, and entity management•
- Produce retainer agreements, contact letters, and various publications and handouts for clients
- Do legal research and help prepare for presentations
- Take note and assist the legal team in any way possible
- Perform basic clerical duties such as taking calls and arranging meetings
- Conduct legal research and analysis
- Qualified candidates will be willing to learn new programs, processes, and technology
- Enrolled at an ABA accredited law school
- Strong academic credentials and excellent attention to detail
- Must be authorized to work in their country of residence (The United States or Canada)
- Must be willing to submit up to a LEVEL II background and/or security investigation with a fingerprint
- Must be willing to submit to drug screening
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage several simultaneous projects in a dynamic, fluid environment
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of projects
- Superior communication, research, and writing skills
Des Moines, Iowa
How to Apply?
Click on the link below the post to apply.