Apex Law Firm is seeking a Legal Intern for its home office in downtown Tampa, Florida.
About the Company
Apex Law Firm is a premier plaintiff’s litigation practice that also handles criminal defense with a focus on personal injury and property insurance.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Intern
Interns can expect to experience a variety of proceedings and matters, including but not limited to; depositions, court hearings, mediations, arbitrations, and potentially trial.
- Must be an enrolled law student or an undergraduate senior
- Must have transportation
- Must be able to commit to a certain number of hours and a consistent schedule, for at least the length of one semester, not to exceed six months
- a B+ average GPA or higher or in Law Review
- a laptop computer or tablet with Microsoft Office
- proof of written work demonstrating writing abilities
- completed 1L Legal Writing and Research with a B or higher
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of this post
412 E. Madison St. Suite 903
Tampa, FL 33602
Phone : (813) 444 – 5212
Email : info@ApexFirm.com