The legal team is looking for a legal intern to work with the team for a term of six months starting in the month of March.
At Nestlé, we’re constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible with food, drink and nutritional health solutions.
About the Internship
In the legal team, we are looking for a legal intern who has recently completed a law degree (LLB, Bachelor or equivalent, Master of Laws in international environment preferred) and who wishes to do an internship in an international environment.
Mode of Internship
Roles and Responsibilities
- Research on different areas of law and different laws.
- Review of clauses, agreements, international contracts and legal documents.
- Support the legal team in the review and management of legal queries and managing claims with suppliers.
- Support the legal team in the implementation of legal tools (legal tech).
- Support the legal team in the preparation of presentations and other ancillary tasks (e.g. contract repository)
- Law degree in one or more jurisdictions (LLB, JD or equivalent, Master of Laws a plus)
- Knowledge and interest in commercial laws
- Advanced level of English (spoken and written) or any other language(s) a plus
- Good interpersonal skills with all levels of seniority
- Applicants must be intellectually curious, responsible and detailed oriented.
- Applicants must be team players and open to working with a team and building relationships remotely
- We look for someone hands-on, open-minded and willing to work and develop in an international business environment
- Office Skills are a must (Word, Excel and PowerPoint intermediate-advanced).
- Use of other digital tools (SharePoint / Workplace / Tiktok /video-making editing software etc.) a plus.
Scholarship 960€ per month (full-time).
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply through the link provided at the end of the post.