The International Conference on Law and Political Science(ICLPS) will be held in Massachusetts, United States from 15th – 16th September 2023 as the Conference of ICLPS-2023. ICLPS 2023 is sponsored by the International Institute of Engineers and Researchers (IIER).
About the IIER
The International Institute of Engineers and Researchers (IIER) is the World’s Fastest Growing Non-Profit Organization and professional association dedicated to Promoting and Encouraging the Latest Advancement in Science, Engineering, and Technology for the benefit of our Society through highly cited publications, conferences, seminars, and other professional, educational activities.
About the Conference
The conference will be an international forum for the presentation of technological advances and research results in the fields of Law and Political Science. The conference will bring together leading researchers, engineers, and scientists in the domain of Law and Political Science interest from around the world.
How to Register?
Interested candidates can register through the link at the end of the post.
Registration Fee (Offline)
- Authors(Academician/Practitioner/Industrialists)- USD 370
- Authors (Ph.D./Post Doc./Masters)- USD 350
- Authors(Bachelors)- USD 340
- Listeners- USD 230
Registration Fee (Video conference mode)
- Authors(Academician/Practitioner/Industrialists) – USD 220
- Authors (Ph.D./Post Doc./Masters)- USD 220
- Authors(Bachelors) – USD 220
- Listeners – USD 150
- Early bird registration- Aug 1, 2023
- Paper submission deadline- Sept 1, 2023
- Last date of registration- Sept 5, 2023
- Date of Conference- Sept 15-16, 2023
This conference will take place in Massachusetts, United States of America.