International Conference on International Migration Law and Rights of Refugees to be held between July 03-04, 2023 in Prague, Czechia.
About the Conference
International Migration Law and Rights of Refugees is the premier interdisciplinary forum for the presentation of new advances and research results in the fields of Law and Political Sciences. International Conference on International Migration Law and Rights of Refugees aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of International Migration Law and Rights of Refugees. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of International Migration Law and Rights of Refugees.
About the Call for Papers
Prospective authors are kindly encouraged to contribute to and help shape the conference through submissions of their research abstracts, papers and e-posters. Also, high quality research contributions describing original and unpublished results of conceptual, constructive, empirical, experimental, or theoretical work in all areas of International Migration Law and Rights of Refugees are cordially invited for presentation at the conference. The conference solicits contributions of abstracts, papers and e-posters that address themes and topics of the conference, including figures, tables and references of novel research materials.
Themes and Sub-themes
Inviting the participation of leading academic scientists, researchers and scholars in the domain of interest from around the world to submit original research contributions relating to all aspects of:
- Rights of refugees
- International migration law
- Globalization and industrialization
- Identifying, prioritizing, and integrating relevant laws, treaties and jurisdiction
- Human rights
- Legal requirements acquisition, specification, analysis, and validation
- Formal and informal modeling of laws, policies, and requirements
- Criminology and cybercrime
- Communication rights
- Traceability and alignment between laws, policies, and requirements
- Coordinating requirements
- Change and the evolution of law
- Integrating the policy process and the requirements engineering process
- Business and mercantile law law and legislature
- Copyright and public rights
- Family rights
- Legal systems and insurance
- International human rights
Please ensure your submission meets the conference’s strict guidelines for accepting scholarly papers. Downloadable versions of the check list for submissions are included in the link provided at the end of this post.
How to Submit?
Kindly submit your submission on the Submission Form in the official website added at the end of this post.
March 31, 2023.
|Abstracts/Full-Text Paper Submission Deadline||March 31, 2023|
|Notification of Acceptance/Rejection||April 13, 2023|
|Final Paper (Camera Ready) Submission & Early Bird Registration Deadline||March 09, 2023|
|Conference Dates||July 03-04, 2023|