The International Conference on Criminology, Forensics, Criminal Justice and Law is being organized by World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology from March 18-19, 2024 at New York.
World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology (WASET) is an open science, peer reviewed, scholarly research journal that adheres to the highest standards of peer review, focusing on theories, methods and applications in science, engineering and technology.
World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology is an interdisciplinary refereed journal that, while centered in open science research excellence, is openly encouraging and welcoming contributions from the disciplines and approaches that meet at the crossroads of scholarly research.
About the Conference
International Conference on Criminology, Forensics, Criminal Justice and Law aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Criminology, Forensics, Criminal Justice and Law. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Criminology, Forensics, Criminal Justice and Law.
How to Register?
Interested candidates can register through the link given at the end of the post.
- Non-Student Oral/Poster Presenter Registration- €450
- Student Oral/Poster Presenter Registration- €350
- Listener Registration- €250
- Additional Paper Publication- €100
- Abstracts/Full-Text Paper Submission Deadline- Aug 15, 2023
- Notification of Acceptance/Rejection- Aug 30, 2023
- Final Paper (Camera Ready) Submission & Early Bird Registration Deadline- Feb 14, 2024
- Conference Dates- March 18-19, 2024
This conference will take place at New York, United States of America.