ICCA and the Vancouver International Arbitration Centre are organizing a joint conference that will be held at the Vancouver Convention Centre on June 2, 2023.
ICCA is a worldwide non-governmental organization dedicated to promoting and developing arbitration, conciliation, and other forms of international dispute resolution.
About Vancouver International Arbitration Centre
Established by the government of the Province of British Columbia in 1986 with additional funding from the Federal Government of Canada, formerly known as BCICAC, the Vancouver International Arbitration Centre (“VanIAC”, “The Centre”) is a non-profit organization committed to offering businesses out of court dispute resolution services through arbitration and mediation.
About the Event
ICCA and the Vancouver International Arbitration Centre are delighted to announce that a joint conference will be held at the Vancouver Convention Centre on June 2, 2023 on the theme “Energy Infrastructure Disputes and Arbitration: Today and Tomorrow”. This event is meant to cater to International professionals from a variety of fields, including external counsel, in-house counsel, arbitrators, consultants, expert witnesses, and academics.
The conference will focus on the theme “Energy Infrastructure Disputes and Arbitration: Today and Tomorrow”. The program will also cover topics such as how clean energy and climate change are transforming construction disputes, the future of international energy arbitration and much more.
- Date: June 2, 2023.
- Time: 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM PDT.
- Mode: Offline.
- Venue: Vancouver Convention Centre, Canada.
About the Speakers
- Maria Chedid: Partner, Global Co-Chair International Arbitration Practice Group, Arnold & Porter, San Francisco.
- Abby Cohen Smutny: Partner, Global Head of International Arbitration Practice, White & Case, Washington.
- Laura Cundari: Partner, Blakes, Vancouver, and Board Member, VanlAC.
- Raëd Fathallah: Partner, Bredin Prat, Paris.
Early Bird Rates (Apply by April 30)
- ICCA Member Early-Bird Registration: $236.25
- VanIAC Roster Early-Bird Registration: $236.25
- Early-Bird Registration: $288.75
- Students, Full-Time Academics, and Judges: $131.25
- ICCA Member Regular Registration: $288.75
- VanIAC Roster Regular Registration: $288.75
- Regular Registration: $341.25
- Students, Full-Time Academics, and Judges: $157.50
How to Register?
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of this post.
Deadline for Early Bird Registration
April 30, 2023.