International Model United Nations is organizing an International Conference from 14th July to 16th July 2023.
International Model United Nations (IMUN) is an international organization that brings youth together from around the world to learn and share ideas from a diverse set of experiences and backgrounds where the Executive Board, International Press, and International Delegates consolidate to learn about diplomacy, international relations, and the United Nations.
About the Conference
IMUN Indonesia 2023 is a chance to get global recognition & official certificates to get into top international universities or get international exposure etc.
In three days, participants debate on burning international topics, participate in cultural events, interact with senior IMUN members, mingle with their global counterparts, and a lot more. IMUN Indonesia 2023 is more intense than any other conference.
Who can Apply?
International MUN welcomes participants from high schools, universities, and young graduates from all nations who want to gain experience in Model United Nations or who have a high interest in learning how to be a diplomat.
How to Register?
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of this post.
- Early Bird 01 Registrations Fee: USD 169 (Only for first 50 participants)
- Normal Registration Fee: USD 319
Committees and Topics
- United Nations Security Council (UNSC)
- Topic A: Reform of the United Nations Security Council.
- Topic B: Maintaining peaceful use of outer space.
- United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
- Topic A: Development and implementation of infrastructure for resilience to climate change.
- Topic B: Global goals 2030: No poverty and zero hunger.
- Food and Agricultural Organization (FAO)
- Topic A: Use of Pesticides in Farming and their impact on the environment.
- Topic B: Countering global Hunger & Obesity.
- United Nations Education, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO)
- Topic A: Ensuring quality education and increasing access to e-learning in remote areas.
- Topic B: Combating the illicit trafficking of cultural property.
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Topic A: Mental health action plan: promoting care and treatment.
- Topic B: Promotion of cancer research and treatment.
- United Nations Women (UN Women)
- Topic A: Ensuring gender equality by alleviating discrimination against women.
- Topic B: Combating domestic violence.
- United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF)
- Topic A: Saving the children: Putting an end to child marriage.
- Topic B: Ensuring protection and inclusion of children with disabilities.
- Registration Deadline – April 16, 2023
- Date of the Event – July 14-16, 2023
The Atma Jaya Catholic University of Indonesia.
In case of any queries, please contact:
- Email Address: info[at]internationalmun.org
- Phone Number: +91 93150 48366