Wilson Elser’s New York City office is currently seeking eligible candidates for the position of an Intellectual Property Associate Attorney.
About Wilson Elser
Founded in 1978, , Wilson Elser is a full-service and leading defense litigation law firm with more than 1000 attorneys, across 42 offices in the United States and one in London.
About the Opportunity
Wilson Elser’s New York City office currently seeks an Intellectual Property Associate Attorney.
This is an excellent opportunity for an attorney to join a fast-paced and dynamic intellectual property team focused on IP law, litigation, cyber/media liability, and other related areas to take the next step in their career by becoming part of a national law firm with a wide range of resources and opportunities.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Independently manage a litigation caseload and counsel clients in the areas of IP, media, and technology
- Work closely with other attorneys and Partners on legal projects
- Act as part of a team that prosecutes and defends lawsuits involving copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets and trade libel
- Communicate with clients and provide status reports
- JD from an accredited law school
- Must be admitted to practice in the State of New York; Admission to Federal Court is a plus
- 3+ years of experience with intellectual property litigation
- Federal/State court litigation experience required
- Trademark prosecution experience preferred
- Additional experience with data privacy/information governance, internet law and/or transactional matters is a plus
- Excellent analytical, writing, client service, and professional communications skills
- Legal project management experience is helpful
The salary range for this position is $125,000 to $160,000.
Perks and Benefits
- Excellent Benefits including a 401k match
- Professional development programs including in-house CLE and National Attorney Training
- Unlimited PTO plan
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Corporate Discount Plans
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by sending credentials to AttorneyRecruiting@wilsonelser.com and putting “Intellectual Property Associate Attorney” in the subject line.