At Brightree, we believe in building innovative technology solutions and providing services that improve clinical and business performance to the post-acute healthcare industry.
We serve home medical equipment (HME), home health, hospice and private duty providers with robust solutions that follow their natural workflows to automate and improve how they manage their businesses, serve patients and protect reimbursements.
We keep a pulse on the future of healthcare and are committed to equipping our customers with the tools they need to succeed.
With over 500 employees at six US and European locations, Brightree serves more than 2,500 organizations in the HME, home health, hospice, private duty, orthotic and prosthetic, HME pharmacy, home infusion and rehabilitation home care segments.
Our in house legal team provides support to the entire business in connection with it needs related to contracting, licensing, IP protection, Marketing support, M&A and other support of the business.
We are looking for a high-energy, results-oriented Summer Associate to work with our Legal team in Lawrenceville, GA. This will be a ten week internship.
Tasks to be assigned will depend on the then current needs of the business. They may include:
- Reworking Brightree’s standard Sales documents
- Learning how to file and filing copyrights
- Sales support
- Marketing materials review
- Due diligence in support of M&A activities
- Two years of legal study
- Strong attention to detail
- Persistent follow through on projects and assignments
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products
- Willingness to sign appropriate documentation to protect confidential information
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be willing to apply energy and intelligence to perform assigned tasks and at times to work with limited supervision.
The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To apply for this internship,click here.
Phone: 1.888.598.7797 (or 678.243.1800 if local)